About the PP/FSU Charter Elementary School Media Center
In our media center we check out fantastic books to meet our goals, use technology responsibly, learn about research and much more. In order to maintain a safe and happy learning environment, follow these rules:
1. Enter the media center quietly and calmly; using walking feet.
2. Raise your hand and wait patiently, and do not talk while the speaker is talking.
3. Make good choices and walk with a quiet voice to and from the library.
4. Keep the shelves and media center nice and neat.
5. Return your books when they are due.
6. Mrs. Wassenaar's favorite rule: Smile! ☺